Wednesday, December 8, 2010

fabulous day off

10am : breakfast @ wild honey in mandarin gallery
**with hubby, big sis and BIL**

11.10am : movie "the next 3 days" @ cathay cineleisure
11.10am : haircut + soft rebonding @ shaw towers



2pm : lunch @ creations in shaw towers



3pm : facial @ spacasa in waterloo street
(had to cancel coz decided on rebonding my hair at the last min, hairdresser said: "NOOOO, CANCEL IT!!!")
while hubby went to bras basah to collect his figurine



430pm : movie "the next 3 days" @ cathay cineleisure
**review -> 3.5/5 stars, as the ending is expected.**



645pm : shopped @ the editor's market in orchard cineleisure and bought 2 pairs of shoes, 1 bag and a belt for $120
**happy! nearly missed it until I saw the price tag. It says, price for a bag or shoes (for e.g.) = $35, 3 items (mix & match of bag/shoes/clothes) = $29, and so on...I think it is super worth it. Maybe next time need to jio more people to go and we will all enjoy the discount together!** (i bet my small sis heard of this shop before and is calling me a "sua gu". Well, you can't blame me since I haven't been to town in eons!!)



7pm : appt for vpl @ amore



730pm : dinner @ handburger in 313
**this is gonna be my first and last time. guessed coz I ordered the wrong dish?**



9pm : home sweet home



p.s. : baby ziqing is still in jb with her grandparents as mama just came back from her vacation only yesterday.

No comments: