Saturday, September 18, 2010

now we know....

before i start blogging about the "biggest event of the year", i found out something last night...

hubby and i went out shopping yesterday evening while zq was sleeping..we had dinner out too so by the time we came back, it was close to 8pm...zq was playing in the living room and when she saw us, her face lit up and started crawling towards us at a super fast speed....hubby and i were standing at a distance apart, she "sped" past hubby and came towards me...i thought she was crawling into the room, but she stopped at my feet, held on to my legs and tried to stand up....once she stood up, she started hugging my legs...."awww~~~" she missed me....*smile*


so i carried her up and asked her to sayang me, she laid her head on my shoulder and kept patting me...sweet!! :)MIL and FIL were around too and they were like "oh she misses her mama!" hubby was then trying to prove a point that zq only wans me to carry and not him, so he asked her if she wans to "bao bao", and guessed wat? she stretched out her arms for her papa! haha....hubby was shocked, all of us were shocked (coz usually, she doesn't want her papa to carry her)....so hubby carried her and she started to also sayang him the same way as she did me....hahha....so sweet.....


i concluded, she misses both of us....but she wans me to carry her first....


so laogong, dun always snatch her from my arms and make her cry.....wait for your turn...she do miss u too!

No comments: