Sunday, August 5, 2007

reno update

AGAIN, updates on my renovation. Hope I'm not boring you to tears. Yesterday, we were supposed to meet our co-designer, let's name him Mr H, at 1030am to walk through our house together so that he will know what are the things that we are not satisfied with. BUT, at 1130am, he had not arrived, and there were no answer despite our repeated callings on his hp. Qun was also at my house, and only then did I realised that Mr H was supposed to meet Qun at 930am at her house, and he did not appear too! That's why Qun decided not to wait anymore and came to my house to take a peep. Mr H called back later, when we were leaving, and apparently, he overslept as he went to bed at 5am in the morning. Sigh. I guess everyone will experience unhappiness and displeasure with their contractors/designers at 1 point or another during the reno process yah? I hope I'm not the only one though. ANYWAY, below are the pics.








No comments: