Tuesday, July 31, 2007

update on renovation

Haven been updating all on my reno status. Since I couldn't go down to my new flat during weekdays, the only day that I can go check it out is on Sunday. Now, I've been doing checks on my reno dutifully every Sunday. Below are some pictures on some areas of the house, as seen on 29th July.


















On top of all these changes, no pics for the below :

(1) My WIW is already done in my Master Bedroom.

(2) Platform for my bed and cozy area is up in my Master Bedroom.

(3) Bedside tables done, in the WRONG colour.

(4) Walls of Bedroom 3 painted.




Remaining stuffs yet to be done :

(1) Study table (according to co-designer, it is already in the making)

(2) TV console and featured wall

(3) Dining table and benches

(4) Featured wall cum shoe cabinet

(5) Headboard in Master Bedroom




Scheduled handover is on 18th August but he say he will try to complete by 12th August. I really hope he does because the lunar july month starts on 13th August! Anyway, we will "move in" on 11th August. We plan to dabao lunch, buy charcoal, rice, oil and salt, and kettle to boil water...to signify the "moving in". Anybody wanna come kaypoh? *smile*

2 comments:

little tÜtÜ said...

ok! me wanna go kpO :p is nex sat ya? :p

park residenze said...

sure! :D