Sunday, May 20, 2007

the truth...

..is, i'm an html idiot! Wanted to start my post since 10am this morning, but have been trying to edit my page till now. Qing was going crazy with me. *laughs*




Alrite, let me start what I wanted to share with you since 10am this morning NOW. Lookee here:









Yupz! Our wedding bands! Lovely? Hao and I went to collect them yesterday. Can't see the engraving here of coz, but it's nothing special, just the name and ROM date.




And it's such a coincidence that I read this from the zaobao today.






If you can't read that clearly, let me just share with you one that I find meaningful.

"Love doesn't just sit there like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new."

-- Ursula K.LeGuin

I'm such a romantic nowadays, I dunno why.

No comments: