Friday, May 18, 2007

just to share...

I've finally got infected, and here I am, starting a blog. I know it's kinda slow, with the craze dying down, but what the heck, it's not everyday that one bought a house, renovate the house and get married. So here I am to share, with all, the process of going through to the next stage of my life.


Let me just give a brief introduction to me and my fiance. We got to know each other before we were both sent to Italy for training by our company. There, we became close friends. I do not know exactly when and how, but my heart started to thump real badly whenever I see him. Later, I found that it was mutual. I will not go into the before, during and after, but, here we are, together at last. :) After all that we have went through, I truly believe in fate now.

Just to share with you some places that we have visited during our 1 year in Italy.