Sunday, January 8, 2012

:: Last day of playgroup at JG :: Christmas 2011 ::

Julia Gabriel at Evans Road has closed end of 2011. All the classes will be held at Forum or at the Chiltern House at East Coast starting this year 2012. Since it is quite far from my parents house (since they are the ones that bring baby to school during weekdays), we decided to withdraw from JG and start her in another playgroup in 2012.

The theme for last day of school was Christmas Celebration. Everyone had to bring a gift for exchange. Since I was on leave that day, I accompanied baby to school. They had a mini party and as usual, do some activites before going out to play by themselves.



Santa came to visit too! All the gifts were collected and randomly given out to the kids (babies, I would call them) by Santa. It was her first time seeing Santa, and she said she is scared. Haha, I guessed it is the usual reaction that children will have. One of the girls even cried when Santa walked into the class.



Got a playdoh. Told her she can play only when she is five years old. Heh.



On the last day of work before Christmas Holidays, hubby and I decided to have a mini xmas lunch at New York New York.




On Christmas morning, we had a surprise. This was left outside our room.



Baby was happy to receive a present but had no idea what it meant. Told her that the present was from Santa. She loved it very much.



She told me that she is not afraid of Santa Claus now. :)

Had dinner with my parents during Christmas day at Central (Clarke Quay). Introduced marutama ramen to my parents and they liked it.










No comments: