Tuesday, January 1, 2008

weekend in JB

First blog in 2008 :

Status changed and lifestyle changed now. About every fortnight, for 2 weekends now, hubby and I will go back to JB to relax and accompany his parents. Except for the horrible long queue at JB custom for foreigners, everything else is fine. But luckily, no more working Sat this year which means I do not have to queue and squeeze with all the sweaty people when we go back to JB on Sat. Yeah!





We went back last friday night since we were both on leave. Just to go there shopping is good enough for me, but of course, its not always shopping. Actually, most of the time, I don't really buy anything except for lingerie and MANGO!! Haha, and no, its not much cheaper there anyway. Was pestering hubby to bring me to karaoke. I'm not a singing person, and I will only go to karaoke with my hubby. No one else have the honour to hear my "beautiful" voice. :) Anyway, just to show some pics taken with my new phone.





hubby singing..




an embarrassing shot of me..

2 comments:

1~xyn said...

WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

rbm said...

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA