Saturday, October 20, 2007

Shiseido Make Up Class

Signed up for a make-up class with meiyan and yuzhen. Mama has been nagging at me to "pls" go and attend make-up lesson to learn how to do make-up properly. Since there was this opportunity, we decided to go together. Just pay 20 bucks and go for a 2hrs class. At the end of the class, we get $20 back in the form of vouchers and a goodie bag. My skills sucks, but managed in the end. My face felt "lopsided", coz left side was "painted" by a professional and the right side was done by amatuer, which is ME! haha..anyways, this is the end result.


TADA!!!





Yuzhen and I. Couldn't see yuzhen's nice blue eye shadow here. And meiyan was missing as she has long left us to go for her hot date!



Haha..think 1 class for me is definitely not enough.

1 comment:

1~xyn said...

photo so dark cannot see clearly leh.

anyway, if u wan to go again, rem to ask me.