Wednesday, September 12, 2007

my poor toe

i seriously have no idea what exactly happened, but i found myself on the floor on sun morning. before u start laughing, no, i did not roll off the bed during the night. instead, i did woke up in the morning as usual, i thot i slept late, and in my rush to get up to check out the time from my phone, which was on the dresser the nite before becoz my batt was being charged, i din noe dat my left leg was numb and i juz fell. stoopid rite! and i ended up with a swollen fourth toe. i seriously hope its not broken. should not be. went for tui na and zhen jiu twice, and eating pills to stop the swelling. so suay!




i think i got famous with my bandaged toe, limping around in the office. i tell u, i juz realised that almost everyone in the co has a story bout their fractured limbs, sprained ankles or toes, etc. hahas. i swear, pp start coming up to tell me bout their previous experience with fractures and sprain. but i was so embarrassed when i tell them how i sprained my toe, when i dun even have any idea myself!





best thing dat happened today when i was walking back from the pantry, a colleague (i dunno who she is and i dunno even noe which dept she is from) stopped and asked wat happened. my reply was juz, i fell. the first question she asked was, will u be going to the dinner (my co is have a D&D, for the first time in my 3 yrs there, this sat)? i was like i hope so. then she continued, oh u muz go, dun waste the tics, i wan to see u at the D&D. *sweat.* do i noe her? she talks to me as if we know each other for so long, but being the frenly me, of coz i juz smiled and chatted with her. mayb she was juz being frenly? but i juz had this funny and weird feeling.



anyway, hahas. look wat happened when u go to work with a bandaged toe.