Wednesday, July 4, 2007

belated updates

I have not been updating for quite some time. Is it because of the GSS? Nah, we DID shop but not on my clothes, haha, more on the stuffs that we need for our new house. Last update was the WC that we bought. Well, we have bought more, let me just list them out here.

1) Went back to Royal Fanco to buy the rest of the toilet accessories, like the towel bar, toilet paper holder, etc.



2) Bought a Blanco granite sink and tap from Hoe Kee.



3) On the very last day of the month of June (yes, just before the start of 2% GST), we bought a Simmons mattress from this shop in Toa Payoh which was highly recommended in the forum. Manage to negotiate for 2 more Simmons pillows on top of the 2 that were given originally. *grins*



I can't remember what else we bought, that should be all. At the same time, he bought a few shirts for our photoshoot and I bought my heels for ROM. I loved my heels and its ex! Hope I can walk properly.

No comments: