Sunday, June 3, 2007

sunny sunday

Craving for wanton noodles since thursday. It's not any wanton noodles but Pontian Wanton Noodles! Heh. Went there for breakfast. For those who do not know, you have got to try this! It is a stall in S11 kopitiam behind Junction 8. The wanton are ok, it's the noodles that are superb! Pontian (Ben Zhen) is a small town or state (I'm not sure) in Malaysia. It is the noodles that is the highlight of this dish (at least for me *grins*). The noodles are handmade and are very tasty. Try it!







Went to the library. As usual, I go straight to the fiction section for english novels. And the first author I usually look for is Nora Roberts. Loved her books. Can say that I've finish reading each and every one of her books. Some are romance and some are thrillers. Liked the way she describes, the scenary, human feelings, various situations, etc. You will really get into the story when you read her books.





It is unusual that I will step foot into the General Collection section when I visit the library. Since I was waiting for my parents to choose their books, I decided to go check it out. Flipped through some of the designs books until I came to a section which has books for philosophy and self. Found a book that is interesting, A Cup of Comfort for Women in Love. It consists of many short true-life stories by many different authors. Similar to Chicken Soup series, there is also Cup of Comfort series. Check out the website below.





http://www.cupofcomfort.com/index.html







No comments: