Wednesday, June 6, 2007

now i know...

why the permit is taking so long. The guy from our town council called me today. And I happened to ask him about the permit. Told him I still haven really started the renovation yet becoz I have got my permit. Then he explained that is because we are going to hack walls. So the HDB at TPY needs not only the top view of the floor plan, but also the side view (meaning x-sec) of the area where the wall will be hacked and what will be the "after". He said that HDB at TPY already rejected once and sent back to my ID all the requirements, but apparently, they did not change anything and resubmitted again. And hence, it was once again rejected.


The process goes:
ID submit online to HDB at TPY. HDB at TPY check and approve. Send to town council in charge. And town council issue permit.





Finally I understood, and my designer also understood now, so he promised to rush the side view drawings out by today and resubmit. Hopefully, the permit can be approved by this week.

No comments: