Monday, May 28, 2007

I did it!

Yes! Finally, I managed to pull my lazy self out of the bed at 620am this morning to go for a jog. It has been god-knows how long that I've told myself and everyone around me that I'm gonna jog at least once a week. Everyone, including Hao, has totally given up on me. Everytime I said, "I'm going to jog tomorrow." and whoever heard that will give me a skeptical look. But, no more! This is the week!



Managed to run 3 rounds in a park near my house. 3 rounds is not equivalent to 3 rounds on the rubber track in a stadium. 3 rounds in the park = 1080m. 120m less as compared to the rubber track. But this is only the beginning. I don't wanna stretch myself too far, so I'm starting with 3 rounds first. It really gets easier when you have the correct breathing technique, courtesy of Hao. :)




Tonight, I will set my alarm once again at 6am.

2 comments:

1~xyn said...

3 rounds not enough lar.. just go 1 mega big round around the entire avenue 1.. start with turning out of the small road towards left, run towards prata house direction along the pavement, turn left again at junction and all the way up the entire yio chu kang road, turn left at the durian stall there, then go straight and finally make 1 last left turn to start running towards your block.. before going back, walk around the track 2 rounds for warming down.. cheers to slim legs..

park residenze said...

no leh, the air is not fresh near the road..lemme juz try to get my stamina back first b4 i try such a long run..not forgetting that there is a big slope in this route..:/